You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading eCommerce digital agency
- Successful digital agency offering fantastic career development.
- Exciting retail clients to work with.
- Generous salary of up to £30k.
Due to expansion, this eCommerce digital agency based in the heart of Bath is on the lookout for an Account Manager to join their thriving team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work across an exciting and growing client base of retail brands.
What you’ll be doing
Day to day you’ll guide clients through fascinating website development projects, so you’ll need to be a first rate communicator and client manager with the ability to grasp the nitty gritty details of web based projects. Your attention to detail will be second to none as you’ll need to ensure all briefs are passed seamlessly and efficiently from clients to the development team, outlining any changes or new functionalities that might occur further down the line. This is an extremely fast paced role where you’ll be presented with the opportunity to work closely with some fab clients and beautiful, functional eCommerce platforms.
What experience you’ll need
- Exceptional client relationship management/customer service experience.
- Ability to build rapport naturally and develop successful long term relationships with ease.
- First rate communication skills.
- Passion and drive to pursue a career within a digital agency.
- Strong digital understanding/tech savvy.
- Client services experience within an agency would be desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you’ll be offered a salary in line with your experience, up to around £30k for an established Account Manager. Not only will you be a part of a fast growing and hugely successful agency with a roster of impressive clients you’ll be proud to work with, but you’ll enjoy a fun working environment where you’ll be able to scope out a fruitful career for yourself.
If you’re looking to pursue a successful career within an established digital agency, please in touch with Hannah today!
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: