You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Junior Digital Project Manager
— eCommerce agency
- Exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in digital project management.
- Lovely eCommerce brands to work with.
- Generous package on offer.
If you’d love nothing more than to get your foot in the door of a leading digital agency, to work amongst a friendly team of digital experts in a Junior Digital Project manager position, then this is going to be that rare gem of a job you’ve been searching for.
What you’ll be doing
Under the guidance of the Senior Project Managers, you’ll get to grips with all aspects of digital production for some lovely eCommerce brands. Assisting in scoping out, planning and briefing projects, you’ll coordinate work through development and client service teams; overseeing complex web builds and smaller projects, platform migrations and changes to existing websites. These are transactional eCommerce websites and the technology is truly fascinating, and constantly evolving.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing channels and proven digital project management / production experience at a junior level, gained agency or client side.
- Experience juggling several digital projects at any one time, turning them around swiftly against the clock, and keeping calm when the pressure is on.
- First rate planning, co-ordination and communication skills.
- An understanding of different project methodologies, agile and waterfall, as well as an understanding of the full web development life-cycle would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of eCommerce and experience managing web content through CMS would also be extremely beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary up to around £30k (potentially more for the right person) and a fantastic opportunity that will give you the perfect springboard for your digital career.
So if you have a genuine passion for all things digital, meticulous attention to detail and great planning, communication and organisational skills then please send us your CV today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: