— Innovative Digital Business
Salary: £DOE Senior
- Internationally renowned multifaceted organisation.
- Brand new pivotal role within the business.
- Exciting growth plans to be a part of.
This is an amazing opportunity for a talent Strategy Director to join a fast growing global business thriving within the sports world. You will be leading the strategy – as a thought leader and an influential person, who is highly commercial and able to drive the best digital and brand strategy forward.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a sizeable organisation with a pedigree for delivering digital brilliance. Through the development of highly strategic and pragmatic actionable plans, you’ll get under the skin of the brand, strengthening the reach and engagement strategies between the consumer and the brand through digital (web, digital/ site strategy, social, campaign and brand planning), with sizeable budgets and outstanding capabilities to deliver.
You will also explore and recommend new channels, trends and propositions, working closely with clients and other internal teams, you’ll determine the data, tracking and evaluating requirements whilst also developing new initiatives and add value above and beyond the current scope of work.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have a solid history of working within a senior capacity developing and delivering digital strategies across a variety of channels, along with brand strategy.
- Understanding challenges within the organisation, gathering business requirements and unearthing the solutions.
- It’s important that you’re familiar with the principles of both user experience optimisation as well as branding communications.
- You will be the foundation of all strategy and planning, influencing change – it’s important that you have a confident and communicative personality.
- Intricate stakeholder management will take you far with this role.
- If you have an interest within the sports industry that’s the icing on the cake
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a generous salary, depending on experience as well as a truly excellent set of benefits the chance to be involved in an exciting and forward thinking team who are championing some pretty innovate change!
Please apply with your CV today to get the ball rolling.