You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Mid-weight/Senior Digital Project Manager
— eCommerce agency
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the project management team.
- Lovely eCommerce brands to work with.
- Generous package on offer.
If you’d love nothing more than to work for a leading digital agency at the forefront of the talented project management team, then this could well be the role you’ve been waiting for.
What you’ll be doing
It’ll be down to you to manage an array of digital projects, varying in size and complexity, end to end. You’ll manage eCommerce web builds, mobile builds, redesigns, 3rd party integrations and more, working closely with developers, designers and client services to deliver the highest possible standard of work – keeping your lovely clients coming back for more! You’ll also oversee two Junior Project Managers, guiding them through projects and managing their overall development, ensuring a collaborative working culture.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll ideally be a Digital Project Manager or Senior Digital Project Manager within a digital or integrated agency or within an eCommerce client side business - the agency is very flexible on level.
- Strong track record managing digital/ web related projects.
- Experience within eCommerce design and build would be desirable.
- First rate client management skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary up to around £36k (potentially more for the right person) and a generous benefits package.
If you think you fit the bill, get in touch today!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: