You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Digital Project Manager
— Pure play digital agency
- Play the lead Digital Project Manager role within this award winning digital agency.
- Enjoy delivering campaigns through to large scale design and build projects.
- Ideal for somebody with a passion for the underlying technologies that drive project success.
- Salary up to £40k.
Working alongside a talented creative, development and UX team you’ll play the lead role in delivering all manner of digital projects, online and offline, all set within a highly sociable and enjoyable working environment.
What you’ll be doing
Managing client projects from end to end, you’ll create the perfect plan for each project, liaising with stakeholders to ensure effective delivery. You’ll traffic manage the agency workflow, accommodating all project and support work, advising of resource requirements, planning the production teams workload effectively, balancing between speed and quality. As the agency work primarily Drupal based technology you’ll enjoy figuring technology led solutions, all whilst managing digital project budgets, monitoring activity against estimates and provide regular updates to wider team.
You’ll be passionate about the digital world, love discussing and figuring tech solutions with developers and UX teams, all with a strategic approach.
What experience you’ll need
- An experienced Digital Project Manager who enjoys working within a busy environment on varied and interesting projects across mobile and web
- A positive approach to your work, having foresight to anticipate ahead of events and keep everything on track
- Excellent communication skills, internally and externally
- An enjoyment of working on technology led projects, experience of managing Drupal based projects would be ideal, however not essential for the right person
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary up to £40k, a benefits package, a lovely working environment and an opportunity to play a lead role in the agencies success.
Please get in touch with Fran now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: