You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Social Media Video Creator
— Work within the sports industry
- Create short videos for the sports industry.
- Access to social channels with nearly 1m subscribers.
- Be a part of one of the most exciting businesses in Bath.
Are you a social-media savvy individual who’s happiest when editing videos? This could be a great position for you. We’re helping one of the fastest growing businesses in Bath find a Video Creator. They’ve recently had a large injecting of funding from one of the biggest brands in the sports industry so there’s been no better time to join.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will be to create shareable, newsworthy videos that are influenced by trends within the world of sports. Your videos will be shared across some social channels with near to 1 million followers. Some videos will call on your edit skills to repurpose existing content, others will need you to write scripts, create animations and work with the inhouse team of presenters or filmmakers to make something exciting.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Knowledge of video editing software (Final Cut or Premiere)
- An understanding of making shareable social media content
- An interest in the world of sports
- Ability to spot trends and produce quick edits to keep content relevant
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a salary of £20k- £22k on offer here. The actual figure will depend on your level of commercial experience. If you’re successful you’ll be joining one of the most exciting businesses in Bath who care about nurturing a great culture.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and showreel and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
No jobs found