— High-Growth Tech Scale-Up
- Create a new design language for a hugely successful product.
- Work with exciting, emerging technology.
- Generous holiday and flexible / remote working.
We’re looking for a UI Designer to join a truly forward thinking team in Bath. Their leading B2C subscriptions service is disrupting their sector and you could be instrumental in shaping the customer experience moving forward. This role is all about taking a fantastic product foundation and making it even better, you’ll get an understanding of a wide variety of users and work with a business that places employee satisfaction and flexibility at its core.
What you’ll be doing
Sat amongst the product team the UI Designer will work closely with the head of product, a team of developers, analytics specialists, visual designers and be supported by a UX designer.
In close partnership with the head of product the UI Designer will be responsible for owning and leading on the overall visual aesthetic for the product. A big part of the role will be helping to build a new design system for the brand, creating something user centred and scalable for the next release of the app (and beyond). User research is fairly well covered by the senior product managers and UX consultant in the team so although we’re looking for someone with a strong understanding of user centred design we don’t need a researcher.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the country.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a UI design role.
- A portfolio full of clean, modern user interface designs.
- Interaction design (wireframing, prototyping)
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Be passionate about UCD and CX, interested in talks, events and being active in the community.
- Prior experience with IOS/Android applications highly desirable.
- Any chat bot experience a huge plus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This brand prides itself on looking after its team and it’s baked into the culture. You can expect to work in a mature business that offers flexible working (ideally a couple of days in the office a week) and very generous holiday. Aside from some great flexible perks the business has huge ambitions and you’ll get to share in its continued success.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
Back to jobs