Digital Marketing Manager (12 month FTC)
— Global retail brand
- Internationally renowned business.
- Innovative Digital strategy.
- Fantastic culture and benefits.
With a rich heritage in the UK, as well as a worldwide presence, this is a really exciting opportunity to join a company which is going from strength to strength and expanding its digital offering. From leading the pack with the latest innovations in social media, to creating exceptional online content, the Digital Marketing Manager plays a key role in delivering the customer acquisition strategy across multiple regions.
What you’ll be doing
Your core remit has two distinct elements: firstly, enabling the creation of inspiring and commercially relevant content, and secondly, project managing the implementation of each digital marketing campaign from inception through to delivery in each region.
On the content side, you’ll be working in partnership with the Channel marketing team and both the in-house and worldwide digital marketing teams to create the content plans for the business. Using your knowledge of digital brand building through content marketing and social media, your responsibility is to ensure that all content initiatives are optimised to meet the company guidelines and effectively deliver the brand message.
The project management element is centred around the roll-out of each digital marketing campaign. You will take end-to-end ownership of this process, whilst managing internal resources, external agencies and influencing budget spend. You will oversee all digital marketing channels from a strategic standpoint, but have more hands-on responsibility for Social Media. Your overarching goal is to ensure that each project is delivered on time, in full and achieves a high ROI.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience in a similar Digital Marketing role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing channels, including content marketing, social media, eCRM and paid media.
- Excellent understanding of the consumer experience.
- Budget management experience and the ability to accurately track and report on spend.
- Experience using a CMS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to form positive and productive partnerships with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- A passion for digital marketing is essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In addition to a highly-competitive salary of up to £52k (D.O.E.), you will receive a host of fantastic benefits. These include: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a company share save scheme, discounted Simply Health and a big discount on products!
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 to hear more detailsBack to jobs