— Established eCommerce Agency
- Opportunity to shape and develop a brand strategy.
- Tight-knit team with good growth potential.
- Remote-working options.
A successful eCommerce agency in Somerset is looking for a well-rounded Marketing Manager to build their brand, raising the profile of the business and their product offering. The combination of their established client base and ambitious growth plans makes this an exciting time to get involved at both a hands-on and strategic level.
What you’ll be doing
As the lead marketer in the business, you’ll be instrumental in spotting valuable opportunities to promote the agency brand and service across multiple channels, to guarantee a holistic approach is taken.
Using your Communications know-how, you will ensure that the agency’s PR potential is consistently maximised, i.e. for new site launches. You’ll work closely with the Directors to drive exposure in trade shows, as well as reaching out to journalists and editors, pushing for case studies to appear in relevant publications, with the overarching aim of positioning the business as a leading digital agency. This will involve hands-on copywriting and broad content marketing, for which you will create the yearly calendar.
Whilst you won’t be required to do paid advertising yourself, you will work closely with internal stakeholders to link your brand strategy with their PPC and Paid Social campaigns, utilising these channels to further promote the agency.
Finally, you will be required to keep on top of key competitor activity and the latest industry trends, using this research to adapt your strategy where necessary.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll be a skilled marketer with experience across multiple channels, including PR & Comms and digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience of building and growing a successful brand marketing strategy.
- Experience within an eCommerce business would be an advantage.
- The ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders is a must.
- You’ll have a passion for marketing and equally comfortable being hands-on and strategic.
- You’ll be a self-starter with a creative approach, as well as the ability to think analytically where needed.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Alongside a competitive salary very much dependent on experience, this agency is able to offer remote working options. Please enquire for further benefits.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 to hear more.Back to jobs