You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Multi-Channel Writing
- Join a friendly collaborative team
- Work on a variety of integrated briefs
- Be part of a fantastic established business
Were looking for a Copywriter to join an award-winning organisation in North Dorset. With a studio set in a breath-taking location thats commutable from Bath and Bournemouth, this is a chance to join one of the most exciting organisations in the area.
What youll be doing
Coming on board as a Copywriter youll be responsible for delivering engaging copy for a range of different touchpoints. As the organisation looks to blur the line between their online and offline offering and bring a host of new products to market its safe to say no two days will be the same.
Working closely with the wider marketing/creative teams, youll be crafting creative, conceptual writing alongside the day-to-day copy needs for the business. Youll be working across packaging, web and POS to name a few where youll ensure consistency across the brands' tone of voice. Most importantly, youll need to understand and explain how you adapt your writing for the various channels in order to create the biggest impact.
What experience youll need to apply
- Have experience in a similar role.
- A portfolio of your copywriting work, both on and offline channels.
- Experience in working with marketing and creative teams.
- A solid understanding of brand guidelines.
- Be able to think outside the box.
- Ideally have an interest in health, beauty or lifestyle sector(s).
What youll get in return for your experience
Theres a salary of £25k on offer. On top of this, youll be joining an excellent studio who are committed to pushing the high profile brand forward. Youll be honing your craft alongside an excellent team and have real responsibility from day one.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.