You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Freelance Graphic Designer
— Multidisciplinary work for a new campaign
- Work for an award winning business
- Bring fresh ideas to the business’ editorial, POS and other printed comms
- Design for a big budget campaign
We are looking for a Freelance Designer to join an award winning organisation in North Dorset. As the organisation looks to bring some fresh ideas to their latest campaign you’ll be working in a multidisciplinary design role across POS, editorial and other printed comms. Their impressive studio is set in a location that's commutable from Bath and Bournemouth.
What you’ll be doing
You will be concepting and designing work across a multitude of customer facing printed channels. The work will form a crucial part of a highly visible campaign so it’ll look great in your portfolio. There are some incredibly talented creatives in the studio which means there’s an opportunity here to learn something new, too.
What experience you’ll need
- An excellent portfolio of multidisciplinary work
- Experience working with other established brands
- The ability to conceive new ideas for the brands’ creative output
- Good knowledge of the usual tools in the Adobe CC
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be joining an excellent studio who can offer a long booking. There is a chance to learn from some cracking senior members of the team and expand your skill set and portfolio. There is a day rate of around £200 PD on offer on and a long booking.
Have you got availability coming up? Apply today with a CV and portfolio
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: