— Organic Health Food Brand
- Join a truly innovative and sustainable Organic Health Food brand with purpose.
- Work with a talented, dedicated team of experts.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a talented, passionate eCommerce Manager to take the lead on all things digital and play a key role in driving further success for an impressive and purposeful business who are truly passionate about the high-quality products they create.
What you'll be doing
This is truly an end-to-end role that will require a blend of strategic input and hands-on delivery across the full customer journey. You’ll focus on creating and implementing the full eCommerce strategy, assessing areas for improvement (using analytical data on site performance) in order to drive growth across trading, customer acquisition, conversion and retention. One day you could be focusing on eCommerce trading strategy (is the site merchandised effectively, where can I upsell similar lines to increase average order value?). The next, working on organic and paid digital channels (SEO, PPC, Social Media etc.), tying these in with marketing calendars. Or working on retention strategies through effective email marketing communications, using segmentation and A/B testing to constantly improve ROI.
You'll work at pace and relish the opportunity to work on the full customer journey for a super exciting brand. What's not to like?
What experience you'll need
- Have worked end-to-end on an eCommerce site with a track record of delivering strong growth.
- Huge passion for eCommerce and all things digital.
- Extensive experience with all digital marketing channels.
- Independent thinker and hard worker with tons of ambition.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commercial and creative thinker.
- Leader with the ability to hit the ground running and drive positive change.
- An interest in nutrition/ health foods would be beneficial but this is not essential.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer in the bracket of £40-55k, entirely dependent on experience. This is an incredibly forward-thinking and fast-paced business where you’ll be presented with a great deal of autonomy and career development opportunities.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Working with some of the world's leading brandsLocation:Leeds/ManchesterSalary:Competitive
— Innovative and sustainable eCommerce businessLocation:LondonSalary:£35-40k
— Rapidly-growing Online RetailerLocation:BristolSalary:£30-35k