Embedded Software Engineer
— Flexible working hours, enabling positive work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits, including flexi-hours.
- Consultancy based in the heart of the tech South West - exposure to challenge and variety.
- Close proximity to train station, and on-site parking.
Supporting the tech South West for just under two decades, our client has created a range of solutions for local industries - with a predominant focus on rail. With high retention - both with clients and staff alike - this business offers a clear career path geared towards those keen on challenge and variety.
What experience you will need:
- Object oriented design, UML, XML.
- Embedded/Microcontroller development.
- Knowledge of communications protocols - TCP/IP, Network socks, HTTP, HTML.
- Programming experience in any of the following - C, C++, C#, Python, Java.
What you’ll be doing:
You will design, develop, implement and test software. You will create specifications , with a strong emphasis on documentation throughout. You will implement standards and procedures, with the ability to operate as part of a team and independently. You will be operating in a leadership capacity, guiding your team on projects.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
A comprehensive benefits package, including access to core hours of 10 - 4, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, annual performance related bonus, flexible working hours, etc.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert to speak with Heather.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Leading Automotive AI CompanyLocation:CambridgeSalary:Competitive Salary
— Comprehensive benefits, training, and access to driven teamLocation:CoventrySalary:£45K-£50K
— World leading safety equipment supplierLocation:BrightonSalary:£45K-£50K