You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Embedded Design Engineer
- State of the art technology
- New product development
- Resilient client base with little downturn
This is an opportunity for an experienced Embedded Design Engineer to join a successful company in Bath, offering involvement with new product development and a broad spectrum of technologies across the life cycle. The company offers excellent stability as their client industries are resilient by nature.
What you’ll be doing:
As a multi skilled Embedded Design Engineer you’ll be responsible for the design and development of bespoke instrumentation, evaluating development concepts, working closely with customers and multi-disciplines subcontractors and engineers, whilst being a self-starter with plenty of hands on embedded software development.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Strong Embedded software development skills, able to write C/C++ software and firmware for microcontrollers with a degree of complexity.
- ARM Cortex (essential)
- Experience of Graphical User Interfaces.
- As many of the following takes covered; device drivers, user interfaces, digital filters, communications, algorithms, signal processing, power conservation, middleware integration, file systems and RTOS.
- Good appreciation of Electronics and product development working closely with hardware.
- Any Physics or Electronics Engineering experience would be beneficial.
- Used to working with multidisciplined teams in electronics, mechanical, software and production during the product lifecycle.
- Happy to work with subcontractors and suppliers.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
To be part of a company that looking to develop new products, working closely with another very capable Embedded engineer – supporting clients on existing products and investigating new areas for product development. You will have plenty of autonomy and ownership of your projects with a degree of flexibility.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert or ask to speak with Thomas Dyke.