— SAAS Provider
- Own BI for a global SaaS provider
- Design and build a variety of data warehouse solutions for customers
- Progress reporting and data standards by implementing new technologies
This firm requires a BI Developer to develop data warehouse solutions, support analytics and improve the availability of quality-assured data to internal and external customers.
What you'll be doing
As the ETL Developer, you will work with internal and external customers to develop, analyse and progress BI.
You'll build and maintain warehouse solutions to enable effective data management, data migration and analytics. This will require a combination of on-premise warehouse development and BI reporting.
What you'll need to apply
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an ETL/BI Developer
- Solid ETL experience e.g. SSIS, Talend, Pentaho
- Data modelling experience
- Knowledge of BI visualisation tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau
- Cloud experience preferred
What you'll get in return for your experience
A great salary of up to £40,000 plus benefits including the opportunity to implement and shape their modern BI suite.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Leading Automotive AI CompanyLocation:CambridgeSalary:Competitive Salary
— Autonomous VehiclesLocation:CambridgeSalary:Up to £80k DOE
— Innovative and globally leading technology company.Location:MalmesburySalary:£35,000 to £40,000