— Digital Specialists
- Pioneering digital specialist, emerging tech and passionate team.
- Work with a close-knit team on a wide range of platforms (work with AR, VR & AI).
- Develop impressive interactive websites, applications, games and APIs.
Top digital solutions provider in Bath with a reputation for innovation and creativity are seeking a talented Front-End Developer with solid React experience to join their growing team. If you're a Front-End Developer with a real interest real interest in a range of cutting-edge digital technologies and are looking to push your career further, then this could be the one for you!
What skills you'll need
- Significant experience using React.
- Experience using modern software workflow tools - GitHub, Gulp, SASS.
- Comfortable using Photoshop to create front end templates.
- Ideally you will be flexible with the technologies you use - you could end up picking up Node.js, React Native, Unity, Kotlin, Swift, AR, VR, AI and more!
- You must supply an online portfolio of work!!
What you'll be doing
Working within a close team, you'll be developing interactive websites, applications, games and APIs for their client base all over the UK. As they are creative agency, you will be comfortable using Photoshop to create all their front-end templates. Your input will be needed as you will be able to accurately scope projects and help get across the time that will be needed to complete said project. You'll work closely with the other developers ensuring consistent high-quality code that is tested and reviewed to the highest standard. This agency is always looking to work with new and innovative tech and evolving all the time. You will have the opportunity to learn all the hottest programming languages, various other tools, best agile methods and work with people who are highly-skilled specialists in what they do.
What you'll get in return
You'll have a competitive salary (£30 to £50k), a pension scheme, very generous holiday allowance, good training scheme, free coffee/drinks, flexible and remote working options within a great culture. You will work with some of the best tech on the market and have the opportunity to keep up to date with all the emerging software. There are great opportunities for progression and with growing teams there will be the chance to move into management/mentor roles.
Interested? Then please send in your CV and examples to Tareek for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— eCommerce AgencyLocation:RemoteSalary:£35000 - £45000
— Involved in Connected Services, IoT, Cloud Infrastructure, DataLocation:Cheltenham / RemoteSalary:£70K - £80K
— IoT, Cloud, ITILLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£55K-£70K