You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Award-winning digital products
- Amazing award-winning product development business.
- Help startups build MVPs, greenfield projects.
- Pick your own hours, unlimited holidays, tech conferences and training.
Recently voted as the best place to work in Bath, this amazing team of specialist developers are looking for a Front-End Developer. With support from their motivated team, youll be working with a mix of internationally renowned clients and high-flying local startups to help create some truly outstanding websites and applications.
What skills youll be needing
- Strong development skills with HTML, CSS (SASS/LESS).
- Great design skills and ability to turn them into outstanding websites.
- Able to appreciate client requirements quickly and grasp concepts, communicating effectively and updating customers.
- Experience integrating designs with backend systems through templating languages (WordPress or similar).
- It would be great if you have any experience of Zurb Foundation, Gulp/Webpack, PHP/WordPress, GIT.
What youll be doing
As part of a team of 5 friendly developers with a vast experience youll be working direct with some amazing start-ups and established companies at the fore-front of technology. You will be supporting, maintaining and developing branding new websites and applications to a very high standard. Working here youll be asked to estimate the duration of your work, lock in the deadline and the work with freedom and autonomy (picking your own hours with unlimited holidays) to deliver it. Therell be support from the team, catchups and peer reviews as well as an Agile working environment. If youre passionate about development and want to test yourself with one of the best in the region then this is the perfect place to progress your tech skills.
What youll get in return for your talents
Youll be stretching yourself, learning new tech and helping start-up businesses to flourish. This progressive specialist own stakes in many of the companies they work with so job satisfaction is high as you become a key part to their success. Theyre offering a competitive salary (£23-35K), a 4.5 day working week as they dont work Friday afternoons, unmetered holidays -you decide when you work, MacBook pro (and 2ndscreen), lots of Apple goodies, private healthcare, conference and events access, training, annual team trips and socials and much more.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration to Mike (01179269530).