- Quality driven websites and bespoke application development for a top digital agency.
- Friendly team, progressive tech, variety of project challenges.
- Front-end lean, opportunity to work across a wide tech stack.
Full-Stack Developer required to join highly ambitious and quality-driven digital agency in Bath. With a development team of 5 currently, now is a great time to be joining a forward-thinking and tech-focused digital specialist as they look to expand as they continue to win new projects from bigger competitors. If you're a talented Full-Stack Developer looking to progress your career, pick up some awesome tech and work with top clients then this is definitely for you.
What experience you’ll need
- Front-end development tools such as Gulp/Webpack.
- Solid PHP, MVC (one of Laravel, Symfony2, CodeIgniter, Yii etc), MySQL.
- At least one open source CMS (they work with Magento, WordPress, Craft).
- Solid experience covering Unit testing, Git, Linux, Nginx and Apache.
- Additional beneficial skills or ones you can expect to pick up will include; Node, Ajax, integration testing, continuous integration and mobile development (Swift, Cocoa Touch for iOS, Java for Android).
- They’ll also look to you to keep up to date with emerging tech and make suggestions where needed to help progress their applications.
What you’ll be doing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The chance to works across a breadth of web technologies building exciting solutions for fantastic clients in a fun and highly motivated team. On top of that there’s a competitive salary (to £45K), bonus, generous hols, training budget, a modern, smart office where you’ll be powered by donuts, coffee and beers with regular trips and team socials. There's a strong chance of progression to Lead Developer or Architect role from here and you'll be working in a progressive, highly rewarding and driven team to help you achieve this.
Heard enough? Get your CV in to Mike (01179269530) now for immediate consideration!Back to jobs