— Exciting tech, Node.js
- Progressive, fun and ambitious tech business in central Bath.
- Rapidly expanding business - excellent progression, conferences, training etc.
- Working with the best tech around – Node.js and React.
A world leading specialist focused around active lifestyle and sport, is expanding across nearly all teams and they are looking for a talented Full-Stack Developer to join the team. It’s a relaxed environment with a lot of effort put into keeping a strong work / life balance and so employee happiness is high across the business.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You will be experienced in designing, building and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Ideally you will have been using GIT as your source control.
- You will be owning the process throughout the project pipeline, from the initial phases through to production.
- Desirably you will have experience with Ruby, Java or Python.
- You may have knowledge of automation tools and CI processes such as CircleCI and Jenkins but it’s not essential.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working in a multi-disciplined and highly capable development team, designing and building web applications. These applications that you design should coincide with their current infrastructure and products to provide performant services, feeding data pipelines and even new solutions. A key part of your role will be expanding your technical knowledge and you’ll be supported in learning new languages/frameworks. It’s a highly collaborative environment and so you'll not only be working closely with the rest of the development team but also the Product Owners.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
One of the best parts about working here is the environment. Whilst everyone is committed and hardworking, they want you to enjoy working there and more importantly, keep a life outside the office! You’ll be based in a great office based in the centre of Bath which is great for a lunch time wander. You’ll be provided with the best kit, a generous salary, great holiday entitlement, company bike rides each summer during office hours, free lunch every month before pay day and even a free birthday pizza lunch out!!
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to Callum or call in for a chat.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Heavily-funded start-up.Location:CirencesterSalary:£30k-£60k
— Progressive, friendly companyLocation:BathSalary:£25K-£50K
— Rapid business growth & career progressionLocation:BristolSalary:£30K - £40K