— Leading Tech company
- Multiple award-winning technology company.
- Great central location.
- Grow your career within a successful organization.
A growing technology innovator in the heart of bath are looking for an experienced infrastructure engineer to join them. Since they started over 10 years ago, they’ve won multiple awards for their products and services and have significant growth planned over the next few years.
What skill’s you’ll need
- Previous experience in technical support within an IT environment.
- Design and implementation of Linux-based systems - debian Linux preferred.
- Knowledge of Debian gnu/Linux, virtual machines (e.g. Kvm).
- Familiarity with scripting languages.
- Experience with LDAP.
- Experience of general system administration.
What you’ll be doing
As one of their Infrastructure Engineers, you’ll be part of a small tight knight technical working together to ensure smooth and effective delivery of all contracted services to our customers. You will use an ITIL approach to process improvement to ensure any reoccurring issues, bottlenecks or infrastructure failings are dealt with as to not affect the customer solution. You’ll liaise with third party suppliers to escalate and resolve issues whilst working with other departments to resolve other wider faults.
What you'll get in return for your experience.
You’ll be rewarded with a salary of up to £35,000 with training and certifications if needed, regular socials, clear career progression path, discount on products and services, excellent city-center location plus many more.
Like the sound of this one? If so, please send you in your CV or contact Myles on 0117 926 9530 for more information.