— Innovative Tech-Firm in Central Bath
Salary: £30000 - £40000
• Excellent time to join this Technology firm as with a growing team and serious plans for expansion
• Working with some household brands
• Great working environment with a supportive and socialable team.
Are you a Data Scientist looking to move into a new role implementing Machine Learning algorithms working with some global brands? If that sounds like the role for you, I’m currently working with a technology firm based in Bath who’d be keen to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
You will work closely with the Data team on machine learning, statistical modelling and predictive analytics projects which will make use and sense of the huge amount of data this company receives on a daily basis.
There is a lot of unstructured data to segment and classify as well as opportunities to work on neural networks. This role will be around researching, designing, testing and deploying algorithms.
Creating actionable solutions to business problems using Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Analytical techniques will be one of the main tasks but you’ll also play a key part in the automation and optimization of processes and the implementation of new models and algorithms while working closely with the research and engineering teams.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A MSc degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI etc.)
• Experience building deep learning models and scalable machine learning systems.
• Programming skills using Scala or Java with Apache Spark
• Data Analysis experience using Python or R
• Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There’s a salary of £30K - £40K on offer here. On top of this, you’ll be working in a role where you’ll have real responsibility from day one and your work will enable the future growth of the team and directly impact the size of projects you’ll work on.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs