Junior Quantitative Analyst
— Leading Risk Company
• Grow your career at a successful Operation Risk company located in central Bath.
• The opportunity to work some of the biggest companies in the Financial Sector.
• Great work/life balance and a supportive and sociable team.
Are you a junior data analyst looking to get immersed into the world of Risk working with some of the biggest names in the world of Financial Services? If so I’m working with a company in Bath who would looking to speak with you.
What you’ll be doing
Working with the research team you’ll be involved in a range of quantitative projects including, benchmarking, stress tests and statistical analysis. They’re also getting involved with Machine Learning have access to a database of over half a million data points.
Communicating with almost 100 clients across the globe you’ll be providing information on risk projects detailing the latest developments in risk around the world as well as looking into operational risk measurement and management.
This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies while dealing a lot of household names.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Be able to show your problem solving and analytical skills.
• Advanced Excel skills (think pivot tables, VBA & macros)
• Strong programming skills in either R, Python, SAS or Matlab
• Be able to query SQL databases
• You should be able to work well both in a team or on your own
• Degree educated in a data or numeric field (E.g. Economics, Finance, Econometrics)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is between £23K - £28K as well as the chance to work in a company that’s the biggest in the world at what it does. There are some great benefits as well like, a great autonomous working environment, flexible working hours (plus 1 day working from home a week), early finish on Fridays and a friendly and supportive team.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Back to jobs