Multi-Asset Quant Strategist
— Innovative FinTech firm
Salary: £90K - £130K
• Excellent opportunity to join an innovative business that is pushing forward investment risk.
• Work with talented Data Scientists, Quants and Portfolio Management experts.
• Help bring new products to market.
Unique position for a Senior Quantitative Strategist / Investment Risk Quant / Quant Trader / Quant Developer with solid experience of systematic strategies who wants to push the boundaries of Investment Risk Modelling for Institutional Investors.
What you’ll be doing
The Quantitative Multi-Asset Strategist will work as part of an interdisciplinary team and will integrate their experience with pre-existing investment philosophies to deliver improved superior risk-adjusted returns for client portfolios. You will work on R & D for this new pre-Investment Risk product and will be instrumental in bringing new products to market. The goal of the position is to support institutional investors start to use hedge fund strategies on their investment portfolios. This can be seen as cutting edge work in this area of investing.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• MSc or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related numerate subject
• Solid experience using statistical programming languages (R / Python / MATLAB)
3-10 years experience of developing and managing strategies and portfolio risk
Cross-asset class product knowledge
Exposure to Bloomberg and trading data providers
Interest in helping to push forward an innovative RiskTech business
• Solid experience as a Risk Quant, Quantitative Portfolio Manager, Quantitative Analyst or similar
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £90,000 - £130,000 dependent on experience, plus bonus and benefits
Lovely central Bath working location
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs