Data Insight Analyst
— Leading digital content distributors
- Working in a cool media company.
- Great opportunity to work with large and varied data sets.
- This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to grown and expand into new areas.
Looking for an Data Insight Analyst with a strong track record to join the Insight Team. You will be responsible for supporting data initiatives that deliver actionable insights for clients and to support the continued growth of the agency and publishing activities. You will be a self-starter with solid database and analysis skills. You will need to be able to adapt to a fast moving business environment and there are excellent development opportunities as the business continues to scale up.
You will have an interest in digital, social media, have a strong track record in extracting and analysing data, tracking and improving CRM campaigns and have an excellent understanding of the use of syndicated research platforms. You will enjoy data analysis with an excellent eye for details and have strong communication skills. You will be supported and challenged to develop your skills and commercial awareness to create impactful insights and will be supported by the wider Insight Team.
What you’ll be doing
Pulling together data sources and creating a single data source to optimise analytics.
Drawing and improving insights from CRM campaigns using A/B testing and segmentation to support commercial development
Extracting high quality insights from complex data sets and visualising this data in an easy to understand format
Forming long term, collaborative relationships, grounded in delivering service excellence and business impact
Presenting insight in a compelling way that tells the story behind the data
Research new ways to apply analytical techniques to the data available in order to gain the most insight out of it
Build some predictive analytics to support the growth of the business
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You will have a proven record of analysing audience/consumer insights and presenting this information to non-technical audiences
- Experience of campaign / CRM analysis and A/B testing
- Good eye for detail, able to spot trends and patterns
- An interest in data science and its application within insight analysis / customer behavioural modelling
- Understanding of propensity modelling and segmentation
- Willingness to take ownership, responsibility and autonomy
- Flexible approach to work and ability to multi-task and adapt when needed
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to network and an enthusiasm to succeed and to help others around you do so as well
- A keen interest in and awareness of digital media and social media
- Strong SQL skills in order to build databases / data warehouse
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets or Microsoft Office, Excel
- Curiosity and a desire to improve existing reports and processes is a must
- Advanced degree (or equivalent experience) in a complementary subject
- Interest in cycling, biking or triathlon
- Foreign languages
- Previous media research experience with knowledge of audience measurement
- Prior experience of working in digital media
- You will need to be eligible to work in the UK
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Recently refurbished city centre office
Company pension scheme
A good coffee machine
Really good showers
Relaxed office environment
If all of this sounds super interesting get in touch with Wiktoria now on 01179269530 or apply with your CV!Back to jobs