— Innovating ML, AI product
- Developing innovating AI products
- Progressive and diverse start up
- Enabling others to thrive personally and professional
My client is building an AI, ML platform that helps people and organisations do better, improve mental health and personal/professional development.
Looking for multiple energetic, committed team players to help deliver our ambitious vision. All the roles will be based in or around Bath. We’re a family-friendly company and are delighted to consider flexible working as we believe in a good work/life balance.
This person is responsible for
- Following architectural guidelines and developing clean code.
- Developing within any part of the system – front-end, backend, database, orchestration.
- Following development processes, committing code to branches and ensuring regression
tests and quality controls are applied (within a continuous integration / continuous
- Contributing to Scrum meetings including sprint planning, sprint review and daily stand-ups
ensuring timely delivery and accurate estimates (ensuring risks and slips are reported early)
Experience/skills we'd like to see
- You’ll have experience with full stack development, either on commercial or personal projects.
- Experience in an enterprise environment is ideal
- Demonstrable experience in developing web and mobile applications - personally or commercially.
- You’ll have a strong understand with SQL – either MySQL, postgres or MS-SQL Server with T-SQL
- Willingness to learn new languages and be a polyglot development
Beneficial, but not essential
- React Native
- Java + Spring + Hibernate
- Django or Flask
- iOS or Android development
- Docker or Kubernetes
- BSc or above in STEM degrees, Psychology, Communication etc
In return for your talents
My client are based in a beautiful victorian building over looking Bath's amaing views, with access to a garden with apple and plum trees. Modern kitchen with selection of tea's, coffee, soft drinks, as well as a break out room with comfortable sofa's, TV, board games, engaging books, and old school games. If you prefer the comfort of your own home, flexibility and remote working is encouraged!
Currently developing their permanent team, you'll have the opportunty to help build the team around you, and create culture and future benefits and perks.
If you'd like to find out more about the role, or be considered for the role, please get in touch with Mia Impey 0117 926 9530 / Mia@Adlib-recruitment.co.uk
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— International Entertainment Brand, HTML, CSSLocation:BristolSalary:£22K
— New team within an innovative divisionLocation:WiltshireSalary:Negotiable (Please ask)
— React/Vue, Top UK Digital AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£45K-£65K