— Cutting edge software
- Startup culture.
- Multi-award-winning products.
- Awesome training with your own personal development plan.
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for two bright junior developers to join a hugely successful tech company in central Bath. The company have gone from strength to strength in recent years and due to a number of exciting new client wins they are looking to grow their Engineering team.
What skill's you'll be needing
- A degree in computer science or numerate discipline.
- Strong knowledge of at least one object orientated programming language such as Python, Java , Ruby , C , C++.
- Some knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, software packages and networking.
- Ability to pick up and learn new languages.
- A genuine interest in software and technology.
What you'll be doing
What you'll get in return for your talents
As a Junior Developer of the team from day one, you’ll have your personal development plan tailored to your needs that will help get to the next stage in your career. You’ll also have access to your own mentor, regular training courses and also webinars. On top of all this, you’ll be offered a salary of up to £35,000 with smart offices in a central Bath location only a few minutes’ walk from the train station and other public transport routes.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now to Myles (0117 926 9530) now for immediate consideration.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting tech, Node.jsLocation:BathSalary:£30k to £50k
— 3 month contract, possible extensionLocation:BristolSalary:£350-£450/day
— 3 month contract, possible extensionLocation:BristolSalary:£400-£500/day