— CRM, eCRM and Creative Projects
Salary: Up to £40k
- Beautiful central Bath location.
- Iconic global brands to work with.
- Competitive salary up to £40k plus generous benefits package.
If you’re an experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director in the making with a solid agency background and heaps of eCRM and digital CRM knowledge, then this leading creative, direct marketing agency may be just the place for you.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this well-established team, you’ll hit the ground running nurturing client relationships and managing large scale eCRM / email marketing and creative design campaigns from ideas and briefing to delivery and post campaign analysis. Working with big name consumer brands, alongside internal creative and technical teams, you’ll ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget. You’ll no doubt bring value to this process from day one, building on your refined relationship management talents and taking pride in delivering an exceptional level of service.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an experienced account handler having grown through the ranks within marketing / direct marketing / CRM agencies.
- You will be an accomplished Senior Account Manager ready to take the next step or an Account Director, searching for an agency where you’ll be able to progress long term.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing and how email contributes to the wider CRM mix would be great to see.
- Client liaison will be second nature to you; you’ll be confident digesting briefs, presenting work across creative and data.
- Contribute towards new business by highlighting and putting into place plans to activate opportunities with both existing and new clients.
- It goes without saying that you'll have excellent organisational skills when it comes to maintaining and managing paperwork for the account (cost estimates, project plans etc.).
What you can expect in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a salary in line with your experience, up to £40k. You’ll join a talented and ambitious team and will no doubt make a real impact on the continued success and growth of a fantastic portfolio of consumer brand accounts.
Please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB to discuss further.Back to jobs