Senior Account Manager
— Successful Agency
Salary: Up to £32k
- Join this ambitious and highly regarded agency during an exciting period of growth.
- Competitive salary alongside a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work with a group of a highly passionate and talent individuals.
- Beautiful offices in Bath, close to the train station and easily commutable from Bristol, Swindon, Trowbridge and Chippenham.
This innovative specialist marketing agency is in need of a Senior Account Manager to join their dynamic client services team. Managing some of the agencies key clients, you’ll enjoy developing collaborative relationships whilst delivering multichannel marketing campaigns, predominately digital.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a specialist marketing agency going from strength to strength; playing a key role within the client services team you’ll manage some of the agencies key accounts, delivering fully integrated marketing campaigns on a global basis across a B2B and B2C audience. You’ll pride yourself in managing projects with precision whilst working to tight deadlines and remaining highly organised. Working across a fascinating client base, you’ll support the development of client relationships with your top notch communication skills and natural commercial instincts to proactively spot opportunities for account growth.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an experienced client services professional, at Account Manager or Senior Account manager level with your experience gained within a digital agency or an integrated agency working on digital projects/ campaigns.
- Experience of implementing integrated digital marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels.
- You’ll be able to manage projects end to end, from taking and scoping out briefs through to financial management.
- You’ll be confident in building relationships with your warm and engaging approach.
- Naturally you’ll be super organised with an impeccable eye for detail.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary of up to £32k depending on experience and an ambitious agency to bring your talents to. You’ll in no doubt be made to feel at home from day one enjoy working within a lovely supportive team.
Please get in touch with your CV today.