Account Executive/ Junior Account Manager
— Creative Agency
Salary: Up to £25k
- Well-respected and innovative design agency to lay your roots.
- Collaborative team environment and great career progression on offer.
- Beautiful offices in central Bath, easily commutable from Bristol, Bath, Swindon and Frome.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative design agency in Bath working with well-known brands. They’re open in terms of level so you may be a talented Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, or Junior Account Manager with a passion for brand, a creative flair and bags of enthusiasm!
What you’ll be doing
Joining this fun and passionate studio you’ll play a key part within the Client Services team. You’ll have bags of responsibility from day one and plenty of scope to really impress with your multitasking prowess; nurturing a number of key client relationships as well as owning your own projects end to end. Working as part of a close knit team they’re after someone happy to muck in and role sleeves up to get the job done, you’ll enjoy the buzz of agency life and show a balance of enthusiasm, quality, and strong communication along with a love of creative.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you would have grounding in agency life, whether that’s through an internship or a contract – working in a fast paced environment and understanding of how agency life works.
- You may be an Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager within a creative/ design, branding agency (or perhaps broader marketing agency with a strong branding/ creative lean).
- An aptitude for steering high quality creative will be key along with an impeccable eye for detail.
- Naturally you’ll be a great relationship builder and maintain strong relationships with your clients.
- You’ll be confident in managing projects end to end and be able to take and write comprehensive creative briefs with ease.
- Energy, enthusiasm, a love for FMCG brands and bags of ambition would be great to see too.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A generous salary in line with your experience along with the chance to work with a thriving agency and friendly team in a key role and all within a lovely working environment too.
If you’re ready to take your career to a whole new level please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today!Back to jobs