Account Executive/ Account Manager
— Creative Agency
Salary: Up to £30k
- International FMCG brands to work with.
- Collaborative team environment and great career progression on offer.
- Offices in central Bath, easily commutable from Bristol, Bath, Swindon and Frome.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative design agency in Bath working with international FMCG brands. They’re open in terms of level so you may be a talented Account Executive, Senior Account Executive, or Account Manager with a passion for brand, a creative flair and bags of enthusiasm!
What you’ll be doing
As a key member within the Client Services team you’ll have bags of responsibility and plenty of scope to really impress with your multitasking prowess; nurturing a number of key client relationships as well as owning your own projects end to end. Working as part of a close knit team they’re after someone happy to muck in and role sleeves up to get the job done, happy to be hands-on managing projects through from taking and scoping out briefs through to financial management and managing projects through to timely and high quality delivery.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be an Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager ideally within a creative/ design, branding agency (or perhaps broader marketing agency with a strong branding/ creative lean).
- Alternatively you may have kick started your career in a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Executive role working with a consumer brand.
- An aptitude for steering high quality creative will be key along with an impeccable eye for detail.
- Naturally you’ll be a great relationship builder and maintain strong relationships with your clients.
- You’ll be confident in managing projects end to end and be able to take and write comprehensive creative briefs with ease. .
- Energy, enthusiasm, a love for FMCG brands and bags of ambition would be great to see too.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A generous salary in line with your experience along with the chance to work with a thriving agency and friendly team in a key role and all within a lovely working environment too.
If you’re ready to take your career to a whole new level please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today!Back to jobs