You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Italian Account Manager
— Impressive Agency
- Work for a hugely successful marketing agency.
- Work with international consumer brands.
- Great culture, staff who look after their own and support progression and training.
This award winning integrated marketing agency are on the lookout for an engaging and impressive Italian speaking Account Manager to join their successful team, to come and work on an array of impressive big name brands.
What you'll be doing
You’ll bring a keen eye for creative and a diligent approach to the role, and crucially, you’ll be highly organised, deadline driven and confident in client liaison. Your focus will be supporting senior staff and ensuring the finest level of service is delivered to clients at all times, you will need to be comfortable digesting briefs, query handling and managing client expectations where necessary. Ultimately you’ll be passionate and hungry for career success and you’ll enjoy working as part of a small collaborative team.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have proven yourself as a Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or Digital Account Manager in a marketing agency.
- Experienced in developing strategies and managing projects.
- You will be fluent in Italian.
- Your experience will be gained in a digitally focussed agency, or an integrated agency with a strong focus on digital.
- You will be strategic, have the ability to digest briefs, unearth solutions but also happy to get your sleeves rolled up and manage the delivery of campaigns and projects too.
- You’ll understand the creative process, experienced working closely with internal teams whether that’s creatives or tech.
- An enthusiastic nature will take you far in that role, if you haven’t done something before; you’ll give your all into it and give it a go.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you’ll be offered a salary in the region of £25-30k, dependent on experience, and you will receive an attractive benefits package with fantastic opportunities for development. If you are looking to join a well established agency that will nurture your career progression, and work with some international big name consumer brands then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
We’re running to a pretty tight schedule here, so if the above fits you to a tee, please apply with your CV today.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: