PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
— Contract - Integrated Marketing Agency
Rate: Up to £35k (pro rata)
- PR Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager/ PR Manager Position to join a reputable marketing agency!
- Work with leading consumer brands in the outdoors space.
- Contract – initially 6-9 months with possibility of extension.
This is a lovely opportunity for a PR Account Manager or PR Senior Account Manager to join a thriving marketing communications agency in central Bath, where you’ll play a key role crafting engaging press release for leading consumer brands in the consumer space. If you bring a solid grounding in PR, agency or client side, and you’re overflowing with writing talent, PR passions and ambition, this could be the one for you.
What you’ll be doing
As PR Account Manager you’ll manager the day to day delivery of PR campaigns on and offline from strategy through to delivery. With your wordsmith talents at your fingertips you’ll research, write and then distribute engaging and punctuation-perfect press release; monitoring and evaluating coverage, and building and maintaining strong media contacts along the way. Your organisational skills will be nothing short of inspirational, always keen to go the extra mile to further your learning and deliver to a high standard. And with your love for PR and a close-knit friendly team to be a part we’re certain you’ll have a fun time along the way too!
What experience you’ll need
- Degree in PR, communications, English or journalism.
- Solid experience gained as a B2C PR Account Manager, PR Senior Account Manager or client side working for a consumer brand as a PR Manager.
- Ability to demonstrate versatile writing skills and equally confident liaising with the media, selling in stories, leading client meetings and working with the Directors on pitches.
- You will be at home working in a fast paced environment, working to tight deadlines and keeping a cool head juggling many plates.
- Your excellent communication skills and grasp of English grammar and punctuation will be clear to see.
- A friendly and enthusiastic approach will fit the team well too.
- Based on the outskirts of Bristol, with free parking your own transport would be ideal.
- Have a love for cycling and want to take your passion to work!
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary in the region of £25k - £35k is on offer dependent on the experience you have to bring. You’ll also work for a fast growing business and be at the forefront of creative innovating PR solutions for a range of international clients, seeing your work all over the world!
Please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB with your CV today.