— Creative Agency
Salary: Up to £40k
- Exciting opportunity to join a thriving design agency.
- Fantastic offices in central Bath, easily commutable from Bristol, Bath, Swindon and Frome.
- Collaborative environment working alongside a talented team.
We’re searching for an experienced Production Manager to oversee the creative and digital production resource for this highly regarded agency in central Bath.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work closely with the wider team to gain a full understanding of the organisation’s production requirements and processes, so that you’re able to prioritise resource effectively and deliver a clear plan around design and deadlines. You’ll digest and develop production and design briefs, meticulously communicating every detail to the necessary individuals, successfully allocating and scheduling all project resources. You’ll be a great negotiator and communicator, maintaining effective relationships with suppliers. You’ll act as the lynch pin between the creative, artwork and client service teams, ensuring all projects are effectively scheduled throughout the full lifecycle, motivating and managing your team along the way.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be an experienced Production Manager within a creative marketing agency.
- First rate communication skills and a natural rapport building ability.
- A solid understanding of the creative environment and production process, willing to get stuck in at all levels.
- A natural multitasker with the ability to manage challenging situations with an optimistic outlook.
- Engaging, positive and cheerful with a great sense of humour and strong relationship building talents.
- Well organised with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proactive and flexible, able to work collaboratively with your team.
- You’ll thrive working under pressure to tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside talented individuals within a lovely collaborative environment, and you can expect a salary of up to £40k, depending on experience.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and meet the above criteria, please get in touch with Chloe today!Back to jobs