Digital Media Specialist
— Established South West Business
Salary: Up to £26k
- Join a well-known and established South West business.
- Exciting projects in the pipeline.
- Impressive offices on the outskirts of Bath, commutable by public transport from Bristol, Bath, Chippenham and Trowbridge.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Media Specialist to join a respected organisation on the outskirts of Bath. Joining their internal digital team you’ll be responsible for managing the internal and external websites using their CMS Systems.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you will be managing digital channels that are reaching more than 2000 members of staff, almost 3 million customers and a wider general public. A key role within this well established team, you’ll be supporting the delivery of digital content for the internal and external audience across multiple channels such as the website, intranet and SMS. You’ll also be assisting with the live chat platforms and building and managing external and internal surveys.
Working closely with multiple stakeholders within the business you’ll gather information and create clear, accurate and user friendly content, publishing this onto relevant channels. Within this busy role you’ll also be responsible for the production of the internal and external email newsletter; therefore knowledge of email marketing would be great!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong experience using a CMS system.
- Proven track record of managing internal and external websites.
- Basic understanding of HTML / CSS and Photoshop.
- You’ll thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage workload efficiently.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- You will need to be a great communicator.
- A team player attitude, ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside a competitive salary, impressive offices, company pension scheme and a generous host of benefits; you’ll be joining a team of world class experts in an organisation that offers outstanding training and progression in a role that you can truly grow and evolve in.
If you're interested in this role, apply now or contact Chloe Jakeways (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs