— Thriving Digital Agency
- New role within an ambitious and highly regarded digital agency.
- Broad marketing role across multiple channels.
- Lovely central Bath offices and a fantastic working environment.
One of Bath’s finest agencies are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their highly passionate and talented team. In this newly created position, you will be able to shape the role and the proposition for the agency, responsible for developing and supporting the new business plan and raising the profile of the agency.
What you’ll be doing
This role is all about driving the agency’s profile forward, positioning the brand to prospective clients and further engaging with existing clients. You’ll work closely with the Directors, creating and delivering an effective strategy utilising multiple marketing channels, across social media, DM, digital, PR and events.
It’s a brand-new role for the agency so you’ll have the opportunity to really make it your own, introducing new ideas, processes and structure to improve marketing output, connect with clients and grow the agency’s clientele. You’ll need to be comfortable manoeuvring between strategy and delivery and report back on campaign success. You’ll be joining an agency going from strength to strength and you’ll play a key part in their growth delivering successful multi-channel marketing campaigns. Day to day you’ll manage the agency’s website and social media calendar, writing compelling content and researching new platforms to increase awareness. You’ll research and organise events and trade shows and improve public reactions by managing the PR calendar. You’ll be ready to roll up your sleeves, inspire and promote this fantastic agency.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be an experienced Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Manager with an understanding of traditional channels.
- Proven track record managing successful multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Understanding of the full marketing mix from social media, PR, events, content, SEO and PPC.
- Ability to track and analyse campaign data.
- Confidence to hit the ground running is essential.
- You’ll be a self-starter and strive to improve marketing output.
- Superb attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Naturally you’ll have first rate communication skills.
- B2B experience nice to have.
- Confidence to pitch ideas and challenge stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary and an ambitious agency to bring your talents to. You’ll in no doubt be made to feel at home from day one and enjoy working within a lovely supportive team.
Drop Chloe a note to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Planning & Strategy / Brand, Marketing & Comms / Digital Marketing / Events / PR & Communications jobsSearch all jobs
— Amazing CharityLocation:BristolSalary:c.£30k
— Successful Global RetailerLocation:DunstableSalary:Competitive
— High-end Luxury BrandLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive