You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Sport fanatic
- Brilliant opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a fast growing sports orientated business based in central Bath.
- Get stuck in to the full marketing mix, managing a variety of projects.
- Lovely offices and culture.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a fast growing global business thriving within the sports world.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for developing and supporting the organisation’s new business plan through lead generation and promoting and publicising all of their success through relevant channels. It’ll be up to you to plan and implement social media, DM, digital marketing and PR campaigns, alongside developing the social media accounts, producing content, maintaining the website, organising events and creating all marketing collateral. This is a very hands-on role and no two days will be the same!
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll be a Marketing Executive with a few years’ experience, gained within a creative or integrated agency; however we’re open to hearing from client side candidates too.
- An articulate communicator and a highly organised multi-tasker.
- Commercial acumen - process and results driven.
- A proven track record gained across all marketing disciplines including knowledge of creative, content development, video production and social media.
- Confident and proactive team player who will thrive in a fast paced environment.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience but will be circa £25-30k, and we can guarantee that you’ll be part of an energetic and inspiring organisation where you’ll want you to stay long term.
If you meet the above criteria get in touch with Becky today.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: