You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Executive
— Luxury Interiors
- Opportunity to Work for a lovely company within the luxury interiors industry.
- Very competitive pay and benefits package.
- Hugely varied role with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
A successful interiors manufacturer in Bath are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the business on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will take ownership of the entire digital presence, spanning across social media, content, web analytics, and email marketing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, and working as part of a large and talented team, your remit will be focused around generating content for the website in the form of case studies, blog posts, Q&A sessions, and video (we’d love you to put your creative spin on it!), as well as managing the social media channels, owning the Google Analytics reporting and analysis, and email marketing campaigns, across 4 brands of the business.
As this is a B2B2C retailer, you will be liaising regularly with builder’s merchants and retailers, and therefore those who have B2B marketing experience are highly sought after here.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Demonstrable digital marketing experience, ideally in a B2B setting.
- A keen interest in interiors.
- Broad digital experience across social media, eCRM (ideally MailChimp), web management, SEO, and analytics.
- Proficient user of HTML/CSS.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be rewarded with a generous salary which will be dependent on your level of experience, as well an excellent benefits, including fantastic pension, life assurance, bonus paid twice per year, and free onsite parking.
Get in touch with Chris @ ADLIB for the finer details.