Communications and PR Executive
— Legal Firm - Central Bath.
- Report to the Head of Communications at a leading law firm.
- Cover campaign content, PR, thought leadership, digital content and social media.
- Work alongside experienced professionals.
We are working with a very successful law firm based in central Bath near the train station in order to appoint a Communications and PR Executive into the Marketing and Business Development team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in a successful team of communications professionals and delivering programme activities designed to enhance the firm’s reputation and strengthen its brand as ‘lawyers ahead of the curve’. You’ll be Copywriting, editing and proof reading external communications, including press releases, literature, presentations and relevant content for the website and social media.
You will have 1 to 1 contact with Partners and fee-earners and keep a close eye on anything happening in the media so you are able to report on trends and changes. From an internal communications angle you will be working closely with the team to manage the firm’s internal comms strategy. You’ll also be an intranet champion and assist with all intranet-related queries.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a PR, journalism or related subject
- Beneficial if you already have national media and/or trade press contacts
- Previous experience working as a PR or Communications Assistant/ Executive or as a journalist
- Previous experience of delivering national PR campaigns or writing for media
- Previous experience in professional/financial services
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to make sense of complex or technical content and turn it into engaging and easily accessible prose
- Strong attention to detail with excellent proof reading and editing skills
- Ability to adapt content to suit different internal and external audiences
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a salary of up to £30k + Benefits and company perks!
Apply here or get in touch for a chat on 0117 926 9530 .Back to jobs