eCommerce Manager / Head of eCommerce
— Luxury Brand
- Play a key role within this high end multichannel retailer.
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Join a highly reputable team of experts.
One of the UKs leading luxury brands is on the lookout for an eCommerce Manager/ Head of eCommerce to join their thriving team. This is very rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the South Wests key players in the world of eCommerce.
What youll be doing
Your role will focus on managing and developing the online sales channel for this impressive brand, building and maintaining the eCommerce and digital marketing strategies to ensure consistent channel growth and stability. This will involve managing the eCommerce team across trade, technical, merchandising, marketing and analytics in order to grow profitably and improve the customer journey, leading the team to success along the way.
Youll get stuck in managing the ongoing development of the website platform and its integrations, running projects end to end, owning third party relationships and implementing the requirements of the wider business. Youll define and scope projects out, developing roadmaps and ensuring milestones are met, and that testing is fully comprehensive prior to the site launch.
Another large part of your role will involve leading all digital marketing for the business, ensuring all channels and conversion rates are consistently optimised through the use of analytics, customer and interaction research and AB testing. Itll also be up to you to oversee the eCommerce trading activities too, working closely with the marketing team to ensure brand consistency and relevance.
What experience youll need
- A strong track record in a leadership role for an established eCommerce business.
- Proven team management experience - the ability to lead and inspire a team is essential.
- Commercial acumen with demonstrable success leading growth and improving ROI for an online retailer.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing across all channels.
- Hands on experience project managing major web development and integration projects.
- Analytical skills paired with technical eCommerce knowledge gained from exposure to the implementation/development of eCommerce platforms and CMS systems.
- First rate communication skills.
What youll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer here, entirely dependent on experience, up to around the £45/50k mark. In addition to this, youll benefit from a collaborative and inspiring work environment and a whole host of extra perks that come with working for a luxury brand.
If you fit the bill, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.