— Sports Industry Apps
- Android, Gradle, Unit Testing, RESTful API’s.
- Great working atmosphere with a strong work / life balance.
- Rapidly expanding business; exciting new projects and ever growing ideas.
One of Bath’s most successful tech scale-ups focussed around active lifestyle and sport, is expanding rapidly across multiple teams. They are looking to continue to build their mobile function within the business and they're looking for a talented Android Developer. It’s a relaxed environment but the team is extremely hard working and the successes they’ve had so far really prove that. There’s a strong work / life balance and so employee happiness is high across the business, which of course carries over into everyone’s work and provides their clients with some amazing results.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll need to have built bespoke Android app, having used Android SDK and the latest frameworks / APIs.
- You will have a good understanding of third party libraries (Dagger, Retrofit, Gson, etc.).
- Android Studio and Gradle experience, as well as unit testing and automated tests.
- Integration of RESTful web service APIs.
- Strong understanding of CI and CD processes.
- You’ll be experienced with version control.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for the creation and implementation of bespoke Android apps within the sports sector. You’ll be working closely with the rest of the development team, as well as the in-house design team. They're looking for someone who can create inspirational and interesting apps to a well-designed brief. There’s a real desire to create and publish new mobile content and you’ll be helping scale and deliver future plans. You’ll be working at a fast pace and will be keeping on top of new industry trends and technology and help introduce those into the business, eventually looking to expand the mobile team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
One of the best parts about working here is the environment. Whilst everyone is committed and hardworking, they want you to enjoy your work here and more importantly, keep a life outside the office too! You’ll be based in wonderful, recently refurbished offices in the city centre, great for a lunch time wander. You’ll be provided with the best kit, a generous salary (£30-50K), great holiday entitlement, pension and little extras like free fruit and bike/shower facilities. You'll play a key role within the business to help guide what the future of mobile looks like across all upcoming projects and there will be chances for future progression as the team continues to grow.
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to Ellen or call in for a chat.Back to jobs