— Innovative, progressive, seriously talented
- Opportunity to showcase your Node experience whether it be at midweight or senior level.
- Quality driven with innovative thinking, amazing clients and strong R&D.
- Friendly, sociable team, fantastic career development.
Friends of ours at a truly innovative and progressive digital product house are looking to take on a talented Node Developer to add to their already strong development team. This is a rare and very exciting opportunity to work for one of the South-West’s best at their beautiful countryside studio near Bath. Sound good? Are you already using Node regularly in your current role?
What skills you'll be needing
- Good experience using Node commercially.
- Experience in Git.
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architectures, integration patterns and RESTful web services.
- Good experience of API integration.
- Working knowledge of testing frameworks (Jest).
- Commercial experience of creating high volume, complex applications.
- Experience of supporting and extending systems and code developed by teams other than your own.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced commercial environment where products have to be delivered to fixed timescales.
What you'll be doing
They need someone who is competent with Node and AWS, and not just using backend API/services, but designing/developing them too. You’ll be helping this ambitious innovator to deliver outstanding web and mobile apps within multi-disciplinary teams. You will encourage and drive best practise Test/BDD principles along with best practice software engineering standards. You'll be taking a lead role in the design and build of all backend components and working to best practice when it comes to software engineering. They will look to you to help them create amazing, complex and mission critical digital products for some of the world's most recognisable brands. Although not in a formal capacity, it would be great if you could share your knowledge and experience with junior developers. A key part of the role will be to take ownership of solutions, liaising with clients to simplify complex problems and processes and the creative thinking to turn ideas into reality.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This role is working for one of the most progressive technical businesses in the South West and you’ll be able to learn cutting edge tech with the freedom and autonomy to introduce the business to any you’ve evaluated yourself. With a large development team, you’ll feed off the buzz of creativity and innovation here. They’re relatively flexible on level of experience from midweight to lead as long as you have an ingrained passion for technology that extends to open source contribution, reading blogs, personal projects etc and some great examples to show them. Generous salary up to £55K DOE and holidays, gym membership, pension, electric car scheme, conferences/course access, regular socials and more await.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV for more info to Tareek (01179 269 530 firstname.lastname@example.org)
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Multimedia publishing businessLocation:LondonSalary:45000
— React, Fully Remote (UK)Location:Fully Remote or BristolSalary:£45K-£60K
— FinTech (for Good), React, NodeLocation:Remote or BristolSalary:£45K-£60K