— Specialist Brand and FMCG Agency
- Work in a business with fantastic remote infrastructure and process.
- Deliver creative for globally renowned brands.
- Enjoy a tight knit, collaborative and caring culture.
We’re looking for both midweight and senior Designers to join one of our agency partners in Bath; a specialist brand design agency with a strong FMCG packaging specialism.
What you’ll be doing
A strong year and healthy pipeline of new and retained business means they’re busy at all levels and in need of experienced packaging creatives to bolster the team. You’ll be joining the agency at an exciting time of growth and delivering world class FMCG creative for their clients old and new.
Though you will work alongside experienced FMCG artworkers you’ll need to be confident with the detail yourself and be able to execute to a high standard too. We’re open to midweight as well as seniors so the expectation at each level will match experience; crucially though you’ll need to know FMCG inside out and be able to evidence it with a great portfolio of relevant projects.
For a long time the business has had a robust infrastructure for distributed teams and has adapted quickly to the current situation so you’ll be working with a crew that is thriving during lockdown and a culture that’s fit for the world as it is today.
If you’re an experienced FMCG creative and looking to work with a small, ambitious team then get in touch. Expect work of the highest calibre, but no ego’s in sight.
We’re looking for designers from midweight to senior. Permanent hires being a focus but contractors please express interest too.
What experience you’ll need
- Be a specialist with an FMCG focus in your work.
- Conceptual skills as well as execution.
- Prior agency experience, comfortable with the cadence of agency work and project delivery.
- With seniority be able to display real strategic thinking.
- Evidence of working with globally renowned FMCG brands.
- Self-motivated, committed and reliable.
- Able to work from home for now with high speed internet and a high-quality monitor.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will depend on experience, but you can expect up to around £50k at the senior end. You’ll be joining a team that’s well renowned for having a strong culture, one that works hard but crucially looks after it’s people too. You’ll be working with a team that’s well suited to the current situation and when you’re back in the office you’ll be in a wonderful studio with all the bells and whistles of an agency work space.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered or call Sam on 01179 269 530.