— Quality sites, R&D driven.
- Diverse and exciting client base, variety of web challenges.
- PHP, CMS, learn Laravel/Yii and more.
- Fun, positive, R&D driven team, access to tech events and training.
One of Bath’s most progressive digital agencies are looking for a talented PHP Developer to join their amazing team to produce high quality solutions for some mind-blowing clients.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Competent building quality PHP websites.
- Integrating templates into CMS (e.g. WordPress, Craft etc).
- 3rd party API integration.
- Any experience of working on eCommerce websites would be great but not essential.
- Any knowledge of PHP MVC (e.g Laravel, Symfony, Yii or other) would be great.
What you’ll be doing
As PHP Developer you’ll help to create award-winning websites for some truly fantastic clients. The role will involve all elements of project work from planning, building, testing, delivery and support working closely with the front-end developers to create high quality content-managed sites and dynamic web applications. They’re keen to find someone who enjoys collaborating and sharing their experiences, passing on your skills to others and picking up knowledge is key to success in this role. You’ll manage your own time and day, they’re not into micro-management here; project deadlines are very reasonable and work-life balance is a key part to the success of the business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as working on projects for some really cool brands, working with new and emerging tech, you’ll be supported by a really friendly and knowledgeable team. You’ll get a competitive salary (up to c£30K), pension, conference access, flexible working, training opportunities, socials, trips, beer, cake and fruit as well as the chance to make a real contribution in the evaluation and selection of tech the business will use. This is a really great company going places where job satisfaction and genuinely interesting project challenges are abundant.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now to Mike (01179269530) now for immediate consideration.Back to jobs