CRM Campaign Executive
— Leading agency
- Successful and dynamic agency to call home.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- Exciting clients and campaigns.
This leading Bath based marketing agency is in need of a top-notch CRM Campaign Executive to join their planning team.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with a talented team of Planners, Analysts and Account Handlers you’ll get involved with the end to end development of some of the UK’s largest CRM marketing campaigns for an exciting mix of global brands. You’ll digest client briefs and transform them into data driven plans which will allow you to deliver first class CRM campaigns which will primarily be email. Your role will also focus on reviewing email campaign results and presenting these in an engaging and clear way, as well as consistently striving to improve communications and the creative process through learning new strategies.
What experience you’ll need
- First rate communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Digital or CRM agency experience within a client facing role.
- Experience producing communications/data briefs for clients.
- Strong analytical skills – experience reviewing and presenting email campaign results.
- Excellent Excel skills with strong logical, presentation and report writing skills.
- Working with fast-paced multi-functional teams across multiple projects and clients.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary of up to around £27k, as well as the opportunity to become part of a reputable agency which will really nurture your long term career progression.
If you require more information please contact Hannah today!Back to jobs