— Market Leading Business
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role in defining the PMO function and help define processes as PMO Analyst.
- Clear and defined progression opportunities within a fun and friendly environment.
- Beautiful offices in central Bath, commutable from Bristol, Cardiff, Chippenham, Gloucester, Swindon and Yeovil.
Do you take pride in implementing best practice within a PMO function? Do you have a professional attitude to work yet a playful, sociable side? Do you enjoy variety of work and getting stuck into exciting change and transformation projects? Do you want to be part of an international, market leading business with a close-knit team mentality? If yes, then please keep reading…
What you’ll be doing
As PMO Analyst you will be working closely with senior management to support the Project team in delivering exciting change and transformation projects for an international business with local roots.
In the role you will have the opportunity to work with multi-skilled colleagues, both technical and non-technical, utilising your strong stakeholder management and be a real ally to the business. You will ensure successful programme assurance, governance and reporting. You will take the lead on introducing new processes around work packages and milestones to ensure they are on time and on budget whilst analysing best ways of working for the Project team to optimise performance.
As someone with years of experience in a similar role, perhaps as Business Analyst, Project Manager or PMO, you will have a continuous improvement mentality and be adept at jumping into a programme to make multiple improvements. You will analyse and improve risk management, reporting, planning, resource forecasting and overall programme performance. This is a varied role with exposure to the entire business and offer a clear path to progression, personal development and truly exciting projects.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have previous experience as a Project Manager, Business Analyst or within a PMO function.
- You will have experience of change and transformation work and an ability to work in a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Experience in designing and implementing PMO processes – defining project or programme processes and procedures and ensuring success.
- Strong documentation, reporting, governance and analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and technical.
- Solid stakeholder management, working cross functionally with multi-skilled individuals and teams.
- Culturally you will be positive, proactive and have a continuous improvement mentality.
- Strong time management and organisational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and calm under pressure.
- Comfortable using RAID logs.
- Comfortable with Jira or Confluence.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a competitive salary dependent on your experience up to £35k, and a clear path to progression all within a well-established and growing business who truly values their employees. You’ll also enjoy and fun and friendly atmosphere with a good social scene and impressive annual bonus scheme on top of base salary!
If this sounds like you, contact Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment ASAP to discuss further.