CSR Manager (Community Engagement)
— Major South West Organisation
Salary: c/ £36k
- An organisation that provides service to almost 3m customer in the S/W.
- Brand new role within the department.
- Travel around the S/W will be required on weekly / fortnightly basis.
We are on a look out for an experienced communications professional to join one of the biggest employers in the South West with offices in Bath to support them corporate social responsibility / community engagement activities.
What you’ll be doing
This is a brand new role that will sit in a Corporate Affairs department. As a successful candidate you’ll be in charge of developing and implementing a community engagement programme and a range of activities to support it. You’ll engage with local councils, schools and community influencers to ultimately raise the brand profile. It’ll be crucial to put ideas in place that will have a positive impact on the environment and local communities. Creating pieces of comms will be a big part of that role that will later be distributed by a range of channels (there will be a big emphasis on social media).
What experience you’ll need to apply
● Previous experience in developing community engagement programmes.
● Ideally a degree in PR, Journalism, Comms or a similar subject.
● Having a car is necessary due to travel to locations within the S/W.
● Creative ideas that will contribute to CSR activities.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £36k + benefits. The office is based at the outskirts of Bath, easily accessible from central Bath.
What next ?
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.Back to jobs