— Specialist Media Business
- Product Manager opportunity for a fast-growing Bath media business.
- Work with market leading tech and products.
- Opportunity to play a key role in a fun, flexible and progressive environment.
My client, a specialist media business, seek an experienced Product Manager to spearhead the delivery of a brand-new global product launch which could transform the industry.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the CTO, you will be working closely with the Tech Lead, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Developers to focus on the delivery of a brand-new application to over 200 countries in 6+ languages. This is a brand-new product within the agency, as Product Manager you will be responsible for delivering one of the biggest product launches in the company to date.
The product itself combines social media, video content and data as a one stop shop for sports fanatics.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience as a Product Manager launching development products.
- Hands on experience of the product lifecycle from inception to launch.
- Passion for sports.
- Experience of launching multilingual mobile products will be a big bonus here (EU/Global).
- Technically astute – ability to have technical conversations with engineers, testers and developers for example.
- Android App and Native iOS Product Management experience.
- Ability to present new solutions to issues where you see a benefit.
- Technical degree highly beneficial – Computer Science for example.
- Experienced in agile and lean product management methodologies.
- Superb stakeholder management and communication skills and the ability to collaborative effectively both internally and externally.
- Experience with data and analytics would be great but is by no means essential.
What you’ll get in return
You will receive a very competitive salary and overall package which is entirely dependent on what experience you’re able to bring to the role. In addition to this you will be joining a fast growing, successful growing company in a senior role where you’re able to drive the product offering forward within an autonomous environment.
If this role feels like a strong match, contact Aaron at ADLIB on 01179 269 530 or apply directly ASAP.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Programme & Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
— - Global manufacturer!Location:GloucesterType:Salary:£30k-£35k
— Agile & Progressive Creative EnvironmentLocation:BristolSalary:£40-£55K dep on exp + fantastic benefits
— Agile & Innovative Creative EnvironmentLocation:BristolSalary:£50-£70K dep on exp + fantastic benefits