- Brand new opportunity for a Product Manager to join a Telecoms business with exciting plans for growth and product launches.
- Offices are based in the heart of Bath, easily commutable from Bristol, Frome, Bradford-On-Avon, Holt, Chippenham & Swindon.
- Fun, flexible and friendly working environment.
This is a superb opportunity for a seasoned Product Manager to join a leading Telecoms company based in central Bath. As Product Manager you will utilise the new financial investment by launching a state-of-the-art product into the market and play a key role in the commercial and strategic direction of the business.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining an established and already successful telecoms business at a really exciting time. They have just appointed a new CEO and have received an investment which is where you come in. They are working on the company’s biggest product launch ever, which is due to launch in Q4 2019, this is a project that you’ll be able to be involved in from the very beginning.
Working alongside another Product Manager and development teams you will be developing the company’s portfolio of products ensuring that they are commercially viable, own the product roadmap, through interviewing customers, competitor analysis and keeping up to date with industry trends within telecoms, you will ensure that the products are market leading and that the product vision is intact throughout.
What experience you’ll need
- You will be an experienced Product Manager.
- A track record of launching technical products to generate revenue.
- You will have an ability to understand the telecoms/VoIP market – identifying trends, and a true understanding of what customers and clients want.
- Commercially and Strategically astute.
- Agile experience is essential.
- Top communication skills with the ability to identify your customer’s needs, how they are using the product, how they would benefit from enchantments and what those enhancements might be.
- You’ll have a strong track record in leadership and getting the best out of development teams.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Ambitious and dynamic, keen to progress and lead from the front.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The chance to work in a well-established business with new financial backing and a renewed focus on product, to spearhead exciting growth plans and be a key decision maker in the company. The salary on offer is in the region of £40k - £45k.
If this role sounds like a good fit, apply directly or contact Aaron at ADLIB recruitment on 0117 269 530 for more information.