- Brand new opportunity for a Product Manager to join a Telecoms business with exciting plans for growth and product launches.
- Offices are based in the heart of Bath, easily commutable from Bristol, Frome, Bradford-On-Avon, Holt, Chippenham & Swindon.
- Fun, flexible and friendly working environment.
This is a superb opportunity for a Product Manager to join a leading Telecoms company based in central Bath. As Product Manager you will utilise the new financial investment by launching a state-of-the-art product into the market and play a key role in the commercial and strategic direction of the business.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining an established and already successful telecoms business at an exciting time. They have just appointed a new CEO and have received an investment which is where you come in. They are working on the company’s biggest product launch ever, which is due to launch in Q4 2019, this is a project that you’ll be able to be involved in extensively.
Working alongside another Product Manager and development teams you will be progressing the company’s portfolio of products ensuring that they are commercially viable, own the product roadmap, through interviewing customers, competitor analysis and keeping up to date with industry trends within telecoms, you will ensure that the products are market leading and that the product vision is intact throughout.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have experience as a Product Manager/Owner or Technical Project Manager.
- Your experience ideally will have been gained within telecoms.
- An understanding of the telecoms/VoIP market – identifying trends, and a true understanding of what customers and clients want.
- A track record of helping launch technical products to generate revenue.
- Commercially and Strategically aware.
- Experience working in an Agile method.
- Top communication skills with the ability to identify your customer’s needs, how they are using the product, how they would benefit from enhancements and what those enhancements might be.
- You’ll have a experience of working closely with development teams.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Ambitious and dynamic, keen to learn, develop and progress.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The chance to work in a well-established business with new financial backing and a renewed focus on product, to spearhead exciting growth plans and be a key player in defining product.
If this role sounds like a good fit, apply directly or contact Aaron at ADLIB recruitment on 0117 269 530 for more information.