Product Operations Manager
- Brand new opportunity for a Product Operations Manager to join a Telecoms business with exciting plans for growth and product launches.
- Offices are based in the heart of Bath, easily commutable from Bristol, Frome, Bradford-On-Avon, Holt, Chippenham & Swindon.
- Real progression opportunities in a fun, flexible and friendly working environment.
This is a superb opportunity to join a leading Telecoms company based in central Bath as Product Operations Manager. You’ll be joining an established business at an exciting time, with new investment and new direction, with a focus on product development.
What you’ll be doing
In short, you’ll be supporting the Product team in building better products – but there’s a lot more to this opportunity than that!
In this role you will play a pivotal role in the continued success of the business, laying the foundations for product excellence by reinforcing the product strategy with metrics, business process, best practices, budgeting and reporting.
Working closely with the Product Lead, you will draw upon your experience in software development or a technology-based environment to work cross functionally with teams spanning marketing, sales, finance, development and product in an agile way.
Using your analytical head, you will be the type of person that can learn to become an expert in your field, playing a key role in the implementation of process, procedure and implementation of the best ways of working for the product function.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have experience as a Product Manager, Operations Manager, PMO Manager, Junior Product Manager, Junior Operations Manager, PMO Analyst, or Project Manager with an interest in Product.
- Your experience ideally will have been gained within telecoms, software development or technology.
- An ability to learn the telecoms market - identifying trends, and a true understanding of what customers and clients want.
- Highly analytical and numerical mindset.
- An ability to help teams launch technical products to generate revenue.
- Experience working cross functionally in an Agile way.
- Top communication skills with stakeholders varying in technical ability and stature.
- You’ll have experience of working closely with development teams.
- Ambitious and dynamic, keen to learn, develop and progress.
- Ability to manage projects and tasks simultaneously without delays in delivery or quality – prioritizing workload and remaining calm under pressure.
- Ability to use excel, powerpoint or equivalent.
- Ability to learn and understand SQL, PowerBi and Salesforce CRM.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The chance to work in a well-established business with genuine development and progression from a mixture of experienced, technical and fun colleagues. You will enjoy a competitive salary, relaxed but productive atmosphere, and driving your career forward quickly.
If this role sounds like a good fit, apply via this advert or contact Aaron at ADLIB recruitment on 0117 269 530 for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Public Sector ClientsLocation:Bristol or OxfordshireSalary:Up to £70k
— International Financial Services & Banking CompanyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £80k
— Digital Marketing AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive