You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Creative Digital Agency
- Unique opportunity for a Digital Lead to join a thriving agency.
- Autonomous role with brilliant progression opportunities.
- Enviable client list and fascinating projects.
Good news for a Digital Lead excited by the prospect of working for an elite award-winning creative agency in central Bath.
What you’ll be doing
This innovative agency have a cracking reputation for delivering digital brilliance across all channels, including large-scale design and build and campaign led projects to for some cutting edge clients across a range of industries. You’ll be responsible for the success of the delivery output, managing the development team and creating project plans and estimates through the full lifecycle.
Using your technical knowledge you’ll be able to identify risks and understand the challenges the development team may face with a solutions orientated approach. You will also be hands-on and manage your own large-scale projects - you’ll help shape processes and introduce new ways of working - there is a real opportunity to make great things happen here and play a lead role in taking this agency to the next level.
What experience you’ll need
- You'll already be working as a Digital Lead or Head of Digital - either way your experience will be gained within a digital or integrated agency.
- Detailed knowledge of digital technology: app development, website development, IoT, digital experiential, digital marketing.
- You may come from development background, whether that’s senior front end or back end development, we’re keen to hear from you.
- Experience in Drupal and Wordpress would be desirable but if you’re well versed in various platforms that’s fine too.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In addition to an amazing working environment, you’ll be eligible for a competitive salary of up to £50k.
If you’re an agency experienced Digital Lead ready to make waves in this incredible agency, send your CV over to Hannah right away to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: